Sleep Meditation: A Meditation Video To Help You Sleep
A Simple 4 Minute Video To Help You Sleep And Relax
The following sleep meditation video has helped thousands of people to sleep well, from insomniacs to those who find it hard to get to sleep in the first place.
Lack of sleep can be a big cause in how high your levels of stress are. This video will help you to unwind, calm the mind and to de-stress before going to bed.
Sleep Meditation Tips
The following tips should help you get the most out of this video to sleep really deeply and to gain stress relief:
• Prepare yourself for bed – get into your pajamas and make sure that you have nothing else to do afterward: the dog has been walked, the lights turned out etc.
• Make sure that you have eaten several hours before you watch the film. Having a full stomach at bedtime can keep you awake.
• Drink a nice soothing drink like chamomile tea or hot milk. Try to stay away from caffeinated drinks.
• Drink your last caffeinated drink at least 4 hours before sleep – this might change according to the person, so adjust following your own reactions.
• Spend an hour or so before watching this video, with the computer off, reading a book or relaxing. Try not to watch stimulating videos or TV. The more TV you have watched during the day will make it harder for your mind to unwind and get the most out of this film.
• Take a hot bath in order to relax your muscles.
• Put a few drops of lavender oil on your pillow.
• Listen to some relaxing music beforehand: the sound of waves or dolphins, the sounds of the rain forest or some meditation music.
• Breathe deeply while watching this film. Really relax.
• When the film has finished, switch the computer off and go to bed.
• Sleep well and rest well!
Try out some of these tips beforehand (you don’t have to use any of them in order to watch the film – they are just suggestions – extras). If you can do some of the tips they should make the video even more enjoyable. Remember when you relax and take care of yourself sleep will come quite naturally.
"I turned this on when I was already a little sleepy, and I took a seat in my comfy chair, and next I knew it was 2 hours later. I mean, I was out like a light. Thanks for this, I appreciate this :) You have a very soothing and calming voice. You should do more of these sort of things." Youtube user.
I hope that you enjoy it and sleep well...
May you be well,