The following exercise for vitality video is a great way to feel more energized, feel happier and more balanced.
It is 5 minutes long and is very easy to follow. It is best to be done standing but can be adapted to be done sitting down.
It is also recommended that once you have mastered the video while watching it, you then do the exercise outside. Being outside helps the body to further align, relax and balance.
Tips For Achieving Vitality
The following tips should help you attain more vitality in your life and also get the most out of this exercise for vitality video:
• Do this at least once a day.
• A good time to do this exercise is in the morning. Take 5 minutes to go outside and do this exercise. It will help to wake you up and put you into a really great space.
• If you are feeling stressed or anxious try this exercise out. If you find after doing 10 repetitions that you are still feeling a little stressed then keep repeating until you feel more balanced and happier in yourself.
• Get into a routine with the exercise. By doing the exercise daily you start to allow the information to go in on an unconscious level. This means that when you are truly stressed and you can't think of anything else - this will be easy to remember.
• Take it easy - do what you can do. Be gentle with yourself.
• Where possible walk or cycle rather than taking your own transport. The fitter you are the more energy you have.
• Smiling as often as possible sends positive chemicals into the bloodstream and not only makes you feel good but also energises you.
I hope that you enjoy this exercise for vitality video. Take care and be well...
Through listening to a guided relaxation children can get the same benefits as if they were meditating. They are able to relax and increase concentration and the ability to learn.
I have created over several years stories to lead children into a meditative state for self healing and relaxation.
The following MP3 downloads have been created especially for children to help with stress, anxiety and sleepless nights.
If you find you have no time to unwind at night because your children are still awake this could well be the solution. Or if you find that your child is restless and anxious then these MP3s could really help.
Meditation is an invaluable tool for stress management. I love meditating and find that this is the first thing that I teach people who are stressed.
Simple and easy to do, especially with someone guiding you, meditation helps to reduce stress really quickly. These sleep meditations will help you to fall asleep and then to have a really peaceful and restful night's sleep.
These CDs and downloads help to guide you through meditation and therefore into the realms of well-being and relaxation.
Holosync whose Director, Bill Harris, was featured in the Secret, have produced a set of meditation CDs which really work. I have been using them for about a year now and have found them to really help deepen my meditation.
Using scientific research they have produced a set of CDs which help the users to go into an alpha brainwave state - a state of real relaxation and calm.
The information on this website is intended for
educational and informational purposes only.
The author and publisher do not accept any
responsibilities for any liabilities resulting from the
use of this information.
Copyright 2007-2016 Stress-Relief-Choices.com